WhatsApp application is considered one of the most popular social networks or messaging apps which is free and has the largest number of users. It may happen that the user is blocked by a particular person on WhatsApp. That is why a lot of people are looking for a way to confirm if someone has blocked them on WhatsApp or not. Actually, you can easily do this by downloading an application called who blocked me on WhatsApp.
Download who blocked me on WhatsApp app
This application is a very useful tool to know who blocked you on WhatsApp. Who blocked me on WhatsApp application works on all versions of the new WhatsApp application and its results are very accurate.
Once you download the application, you need to enter the data required and then wait a little for the app to scan. After completion, the app will bring the names of accounts that blocked you on WhatsApp application.
How to find out who blocked me on WhatsApp without app
The app I introduced in the previous section is definitely a great way to find out who blocked you on WhatsApp. However, you might be looking for a way to find out who blocked you on WhatsApp without a WhatsApp block checker app.
There are some things on WhatsApp that may tell you that you are blocked by a particular person. In this part, I will explain to you these obvious ways that can help you discover if you have been blocked on WhatsApp by someone.
- WhatsApp application lets you know the last time a user was active on the application and if you find that date has not changed, it does not necessarily mean that the person has blocked you but it is the first sign you need to consider.
- When you send a message via WhatsApp you will find one tick next to it (√). This means that the message has arrived but has not been seen by the other user. But when they read it, you will see two ticks (√√) in blue. So if you do not get the two ticks (√√), it is a sign that you may have been blocked by that person.
- Now you have to monitor the profile image of the person you suspect that has blocked you, and if their photo no longer appears only to you, it can be a sign that the person has blocked you on WhatsApp.
- Also, you need to take a look at their WhatsApp status. If you cannot see their status, it is a clear sign that they have blocked you.
- You can also create a new WhatsApp group and add the person you suspect that has blocked you to the group. If you are blocked by them already, you will see a message stating that you do not have the authority to add this person.
- Try to make a phone call with this person through WhatsApp. You will notice that it is connected without problems but when you call them more than once and you don’t receive an answer, this means that the person did not receive the call notification and means that they have blocked you.
Someone blocked me on WhatsApp how to unblock
After you find out who blocked me on WhatsApp, you may want to find out a way to unblock yourself. Before you take the following steps, you need to back up WhatsApp chats. Once you are done, take the following steps:
- Run WhatsApp application on your phone and then go to the Settings menu and select Account.
- Click on the Delete My Account option to delete WhatsApp account.
- Then enter your phone number and press Delete.
- Uninstall the application from your phone.
- Restart your mobile phone.
- Then download and install WhatsApp application again.
- Start the registration procedure in WhatsApp again with the same number but enter data other than the previous account data such as your nickname, email and others.
- Now go back to the main interface of the app you will now be able to communicate with everyone who has previously blocked you.