Who doesn’t love stickers? I mean we are all in love with the most trendy stickers on our messaging apps and how they can help us to express ourselves much easier. WhatsApp features are always marvelous. But when it comes to stickers, WhatsApp always fell behind. Good news! WhatsApp stickers are FINALLY here!
So, if you are a huge fan of stickers like me, WhatsApp launching its sticker packs is totally a thrilling news for you. How to download the sticker packs for WhatsApp? How to use them? How to add new stickers? where the stickers are within WhatsApp application? How do they look like? How…? Hold on! I have the answer for all of these questions right here.
How to download and use WhatsApp stickers?
Now let’s get to work and give the WhatsApp stickers a start.
These stickers are designed by WhatsApp designers along with some stickers from select artists. In addition, there is the ability to add new sticker packs as developers and designers.
WhatsApp has added a set of APIs allowing the user to build sticker apps and add stickers on WhatsApp. These sticker apps can be published to the App Store or the Google Play.
The new sticker features is available for both Android and iPhone devices. The most important thing you need to remember is that you must update your WhatsApp application to its most recent version to get the sticker feature. The stickers won’t turn up on your app by themselves!
Whatsapp for Android version 2.18.333 and Whatsapp on iOS version 2.18.101 are the latest version of WhatsApp (As of now that I’m writing this article). So if you want to have the cool sticker feature, you will have to update your app to these versions.
Use WhatsApp stickers on Android
If you are an Android user, here are the steps you need to take to use the stickers on whatsApp:
- Update your WhatsApp to its latest version from Google Play
- Go to one of your chats and tap the emoji icon to view the sticker section
- Use the Add button to download sticker packs
- Open any chat conversation now and tap the sticker button to send stickers for your friends
Use WhatsApp stickers on iPhone
Here are the steps you need to take in order to use Telegram stickers on iPhone:
- Update your WhatsApp to its latest version from Apple App Store
- Open a chat conversation and tap the sticker button
- Tap the + icon to add a sticker pack
- Choose a pack and download it
- The pack is available in your stickers menu and you can now use it in your chats