Wireless networks have made our lives a lot easier and we can connect to the internet easily, anywhere within the range of the router. It is really important to provide security for your router. And that is because your wireless internet might be accessible by your neighbors as well. Even if your router is well protected by passwords and protocols, there are still some methods and some software that can be used to crack WiFi. You might have secured your WiFi network with WPA password. But there is a WiFi hack tool called AndroDumpper application. by using AndroDumpper you will be able to hack WiFi password of almost any router. Do you want to download AndroDumpper and find out how to use AndroDumpper? if you are curios, read along for the download link and a complete tutorial.
Hack WiFi password using AndroDumpper
AndroDumpper is an application designed to find weaknesses in networks. You can use AndroDumpper to find vulnerabilities in your WiFi network. But there are many people who use this app to hack WiFi of others. I trust your intent for using AndroDumpper. The good thing about AndroDumpper is that it also works on non-root android devices.
- Rooted devices: It is available on all Android devices and all Android versions.
- Non-rooted devices: Only supports Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
how to setup and download AndroDumpper
The first thing you need to do is to download AndroDumpper application from the below link.
It is true that AndroDumpper works on non-rooted devices as well. But of course the features that you can have is limited on non-rooted Android devices.
If you have not rooted your android phone, you will be able to connect to the WiFi network, but you won’t be able to have the password.
However, if you are using AndroDumpper on a rooted Android phone, you can crack and have the WiFi password as well.
Steps for using Androdumpper
Using AndroDumpper is not difficult. All you need to do is to follow these steps to easily hack WiFi password of anyone.
- enable your WiFi on your android device
- Open AndroDumpper on your phone after you have downloaded it
- Check the box ‘Show all networks’ to find all WiFi networks available to you (You can only enable WPS enabled WiFi networks)
- Look for a WiFi network with WPS enabled and try to connect
- Choose a way ‘Root Way’ or ‘No Root’ based on your device
- The choose ‘Try with’ method (Custom PIN, No Custom PIN, Bruteforce (for rooted devices))
- It will try to connect and you will soon see the details including the password of the network
As you can see, using AndroDumpper is totally simple. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please don’t hesitate to ask your questions in the comments section.
This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)