Today is the age of technology and mobile phones are becoming an integral part of our daily lives. Our kids and teenagers spend the majority of their time on their mobile devices and this creates the need for parents to keep an eye on their kids. This is in fact absolutely essential because the virtual world is full of potential risks for kids and teenagers. One of the best solutions to tackle this problem is the use of parental control applications such as Underspy.
Underspy is a comprehensive and professional monitoring tool which allows you to be a vigilant parent and safeguard your kids against the harms of the social media. Underspy Monitoring features are unique to Underspy. This means that most of these features are absent in other similar monitoring tools.
Underspy version 3.5.4 is out now! Let’s take a look at its prominent features.
Underspy New Features
- Call recording improvements. (Major bug fixes with call recording feature)
- Gallery monitoring improvements. You can now monitor videos in device gallery as well.
- Disabling the application will require a password if Administrator Access is granted. No you can make sure your kids will never be able to disable the application.
- More instant messengers are now supported without root access. You can now view all incoming and outgoing messages without root for WeChat, WhatsApp, Viber, LINE, Kik, Facebook, BBM, Snapchat, Skype, Twitter, and VK.
- Remote SMS command to turn on WiFi and mobile data.
- Support for more web browsers.
- Block specific websites on browsers such as Fire Fox and Opera.
- View app usage time along with app usage history
- Detect and auto-disable anti viruses or similar applications that interfered with the app performance. You can also contact support to get help with your specific antivirus
If you are already using Underspy and you would like to update to the latest version, you can contact the support team to get help.