Have you ever wondered how you can turn on the microphone of anyone’s Android phone remotely? For many people, this could be unbelievable. But this is possible and it is really easy.
Android phones are very popular in the contemporary world. It provides plenty of groundbreaking features to the users. That’s why everyone wants to have Android smartphones in their hands. We know people from every age group are using the cell phone gadgets for better connectivity and for fast internet. The most interesting and fascinating parts of the modern mobile phones are back and front camera, heavy microphones, and large screen displays. These modern devices have provided huge benefits to the people of the world. But these modern age gadgets also the source of creating terrible issues in the lives of the young generation.
Why You Should Turn On Microphone of Anyone’s Phone?
- To keep a check on kids: Nowadays, parents want to keep a check on their kids. They want to monitor children in different ways to know what they are doing on their phones, who they talk to and what goes on in their phone calls. Many kids become a victim of online predators and build unethical relationships with adults. This worries parents and they want to keep their kids safe.
- To check your partner: Another reason could the spouse wants to know what their partner talks on calls. This usually happens when either of the partners doubts the other. Many people have weak relationships. They don’t believe in what their partners tell them so they want to keep eyes on their activities and phone calls. For this, they use apps and software to monitor child and hack into their devices.
- Check activities of your employers: Last but surely not the least reason can be an employer wants to know about the activities of his employees. Many staff members lie to the managers and even bosses and don’t appear on the workday. Employees come with lame excuses. But the bosses know they are not speaking the truth. So they want to catch them red-handed.
For all these reasons, people want to monitor the call activities or turn on Android phone microphone of their target person’s.
How to Turn On Android Phone Microphone Remotely?
In this article, we will guide the users how they can turn on the microphone of any Android phone remotely and listen to every call.
If parents want to listen and hear and record Voices and the surrounding sounds on the target cell phone remotely, then they have to turn on the Microphone remotely. They can do it very easily with the help of the MIC bug of the TheOneSpy cell phone monitoring software. It is very different and user-friendly than the classic recording features of other spy software. TOS app does not need to send a hidden text message on the target phone in order to turn on the microphone of the mobile phone device. Android microphone recording allows the user to make a MIC Bug from a cell phone monitoring app control panel and then can listen to the ambient sounds on the target device from 1 minute to 45 minutes. Following is the way to activate the microphone remotely of the target phone.
Turn On the Microphone of the Device through MIC Bug
- Initially, you have to log-in on TOS account through given credentials. Now select the MIC Bug from the features. It enables a user to record the surrounding sounds with the help of the microphone.
- Users have to create a MIC Bug and fix the timings of bugging from 1 minute up to the 45 minutes. After that send command on the target android phone. Once the command is been received on the target phone, then MIC Bug will start bugging suddenly. The user can also send multiple commands at once in an order form. It means a user has choice create bugging according to their desire.
- MIC Bug automatically starts getting Voices and sounds and then sends it to the dashboard.
- The user can collect the recorded surrounding sounds of the target device from the TOS control panel.
- One thing a user needs to know that the android phone device should be connected to the internet. In-case of limited connectivity, the target phone may not get the command from the user and status can remain on pending or fail.
How to Turn On Microphone Remotely on iOS?
As with most ideas for how to extend the use of the iPhone the first thing to do is search the Apple app store. If you do you will find that the only real solution for this is Remote Mic. This is because this is more complicated than most other apps as it requires you to download and start the iPhone app, which costs 99 cents. In addition to this you need to download software to put onto your computer. It also has to be on the same Wi-Fi network. Not ideal for covert surveillance.
In addition to this there are a couple of other small problems. One is that the screen lights up when you start this. That means that if anyone can see the iPhone they will know what you are doing and likely not say anything too damaging. And if it is hidden the likelihood is that the microphone will not work very well.
The Bottom Line
Mobile phone monitoring apps has turned out to be of crucial importance for the businesses and parents. You can keep an eye on your kid when she is away from you. It helps you to make sure that your kid is not in any unfavorable circumstances. For instance, if a predator tries to lure your teen girl, you can remotely listen to their conversations to be aware of the fact and provide support to your kiddo accordingly. Similarly, the entrepreneurs can take the support of the spying tool to make sure their workers are not engaged in bullying, sexual harassment or any act of malice. However, you must not go beyond the boundaries. An appropriate and legitimate use of the spy app is necessary.