One of the features that our smart devices offer is the ability to manage calls and text messages on our phones. In order to maintain our privacy, smart phones come with the ability to block specific phone numbers so that they will no longer be able to call or text you. This is a great feature that many of us need. Who likes to bothered by annoying calls and text messages? But the truth is, sometimes our Android and iOS devices appear to be ineffective in blocking calls or text messages. That is why we need to get help from an application that is able block phone calls or text messages from a specific phone numbers. One of the applications that guarantees you will no longer be bothered by annoying calls is Truecaller application. Read this article to learn everything you need to know about this fantastic application.
What is Truecaller application?
More that 250 million people around the world use Truecaller application to manage their phone calls by blocking unwanted calls, managing phone contacts, and blocking text messages. This application allows you to block calls you don’t want to receive. In fact, this application is the best option for managing calls and phone contacts. This application also allows you to view the photos they have uploaded to their social network profiles without having their phone number in your contacts list.
Truecaller application features
This application is a great tool for unknown calls and finding out who are the people that are calling you. Here is a full list of features you can have with Truecaller application:
- Best caller ID application to view information about unknown calls
- Block advertising and spam calls
- View the ID and name of unknown calls in call history
- Send flash messages, locations, emojis and status to your contacts
- View your contacts’ status to see if they are available for answering your call
- View the name of the sender in text messages from unknown numbers
- Block advertising and spam text messages
- Block numbers with names or phone numbers
- Support for dual sim mobile devices
Download Truecaller application for Android and iPhone
If you are interested in using this application to end all those unwanted calls and text messages, you can use the below links to download this application. Truecaller application has been downloaded from Google Play for more than 250 million times and the users are satisfied with its performance. If you have any questions or any trouble downloading the files, please notify me in the comments section.
How to protect kids from unwanted calls
Nowadays, most kids and teenagers own a smart phone and they spend a great deal of their time on their phones. As a parent, you might worry that your kids might get in contact with strangers or be bothered by annoying calls or text messages. The problem is that your child might be pestered by someone and you don’t even know. The best solution in this situation is to use a parental control app that is able to block calls and text messages from specific phone numbers.
One of the best monitoring tools which is designed for vigilant parents is Underspy application. Underspy allows parents to keep an eye on their kids’ communications on their mobile devices and protect them against potential risks. You can use Underspy to:
- Track calls, record calls, and block unwanted calls
- Track text messages or block them
- Monitor instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, LINE, imo, Telegram, etc.
- Track GPS locations
- Monitor web browser activities or block specific websites