You are definitely among the ones who do most of their communications via messaging apps. These apps help us get things done a lot faster and they have managed to replace regular text and calls on our mobile phones. One of the messaging apps which has now become very popular is Telegram application. We share many important messages via our messaging apps such as Telegram and it would be too bad if they are deleted. That is why creating a backup of our chats is very important if we need our data on our messaging application. Telegram Features are absolutely great, but they do not include the ability to back up chats to be able to recover deleted Telegram messages. However, you should not be disappointed if you are looking for a way to back up Telegram chats. In this article, I will show you how you can easily save Telegram chat history.
Save Telegram chat history
There are different methods which can help you to back up Telegram chat history. However, the fastest and simplest method is to use the Telegram Chat History extension for your web browser. This extension can help you to back up your chats and save Telegram chat history fast and easy. The only thing you need to consider about this extension is that it is available only for Chrome web browser. So, in order to use this extension to have a Telegram backup, you will need to use your Chrome web browser and Telegram web to login to your Telegram account.
After you have logged in to your Telegram account on your Telegram web, you can now use this extension to save all your Telegram data including, chat conversations, contacts, links and files. Here is all the steps you need to take in order to use this Chrome extension to save Telegram chat history:
- Open your Chrome web browser.
- Click on the three dots icon from upper right side of the screen.
- Find More tools and then click on Extensions.
- On the next window click on Extensions from the top left and then click on Open Chrome Web Store from the opened menu (you can also use the More extension option to do this).
- On the next step, type Telegram Chat History in the search box.
- Find Save Telegram Chat History in the search results and then click on Add to Chrome.
- Now go to Telegram web page on your Chrome browser and enter your account data to login to your Telegram account.
- On the next step, open the extension and choose one of the chats that you want to back up.
- Click on Save and wait for your chat conversation to be saved.
By taking these steps, you will be able to save Telegram chats and have a backup of your chats to be able to view them whenever you want. I hope you found this tutorial article useful. If you have any questions or any trouble downloading the file, please don’t hesitate to mention it in the comments section.