WhatsApp is a great source of fun for the ones who would like to spend time chatting with their friends. The best and most popular WhatsApp features is WhatsApp groups which allows you to form groups with your friends and spend time together. However, you might have mistakenly deleted the group or the admin might have deleted you. In this case, you may need to find the way to rejoin WhatsApp group after you have exited or being deleted. Here is how you can do that.
Rejoin WhatsApp group after exit
If you have deleted or accidentally exited your WhatsApp group and you regret it, good news is that WhatsApp groups can’t be deleted permanently. This means that even if you are the group admin and you exit the group, the admin right will be randomly assigned to another member. But if you want to rejoin WhatsApp group, the easiest way is to ask one of the members or the admin to rejoin you to the group. This will not take much of your time as you will only need to send a message to one of the members or admins and ask them to rejoin you. Then all you will need to do is to wait for their reply.
Rejoin WhatsApp group after being removed
It is true that WhatsApp groups are a source of fun, but there might be some complications that convince the group admin to cast you out of the group.
In this case, you might want to rejoin WhatsApp group after the admin has removed you from the group.
In this situation, only the group admin will be able to rejoin you to the group and if you try anything else to join the group, you will see the message “you can’t join this group because you were removed”.
But don’t be disappointed at this point! There is a small trick you can use to rejoin WhatsApp group without admin permission.
But before I go no to explain this trick, I would say if you have been removed from a group for a reason, it is better that you stay out of it if most of the members believe you don’t belong there. However, if you still want to rejoin the group, here are the steps you need to take:
- Uninstall WhatsApp application from your phone.
- Reinstall WhatsApp application on your phone.
- Go to the settings menu on your WhatsApp account.
- Choose to recover from backups (make sure to recover backups from before the time you have been removed from the group).
- You will then be added back to the group.
Important! This method will work only if you already have backups for your WhatsApp chats. If your WhatsApp account is not proprly backed up, this method will not work for you.
Also, You may have some chance with Android recovery apps as they might help you to recover your deleted WhatsApp groups.
How to join an existing group in whatsApp?
Before I go on to explain how you can rejoin WhatsApp group, I will explain how you can join WhatsApp groups in the first place. There are three ways you can use to join a WhatsApp group.
- Create a WhatsApp group. When you create a group and add your contacts to it, you are automatically a member of that group.
- Someone adds you to an existing group. If you want to join a particular group, you can ask one of the members of that group to add you to that group.
- Add yourself to a WhatsApp group by tapping on the invite link. When the admin or one of the members of a group send you an invite link, you can easily join that group by tapping on the link.