Instagram is a cool way of sharing photos and videos with friends. You can share every moment of your life with your friends and also see what your friends are up to. Like any other social media network, Instagram has a set of rules and terms of service. There are rules concerning the accounts and how to recover your account in case it is deleted, hacked, or disabled. In this tutorial I will show you how to recover Instagram account which is deleted. Follow some simple steps to recover your account which you have previously deleted.
Is it possible to recover Instagram account which is deleted
If you have permanently deleted your Instagram account, unfortunately it is impossible to recover Instagram account. Neither your account, nor your username are retrievable. So if you have permanently deleted your Instagram account, you have to say good bye to your username and your account. You may ask why. This is because of Instagram’s deletion policy. However, you ca reactivate your temporarily-deleted Instagram account. So, if you have temporarily deleted your Instagram account, continue reading to find out how to recover Instagram account. If you have permanently deleted your account, you can feel free to create a new account.
How to recover deleted Instagram account
In order to reactivate your temporarily deleted Instagram account, you just need to login to your account. But it is not that simple. So open your Instagram app on your smart phone or your computer, enter your account info and try to login. Unfortunately, you may fail to login and you will need to reset your password.
If you are having trouble login to your Instagram account, try to login from another device. For example, if you are using your computer, try to login with your phone. Also, try to keep your Instagram app up to date.
What to do if you can’t sign in to Instagram account
If Instagram won’t log you in, there is an option called “Get help signing in” that you can use. If you are using your computer, you will see an option called “Forgot?” in the password field. Click on this option to start reset password process. By resetting your Instagram account, you will be able to login to your account if your account hasn’t been banned intentionally by Instagram.
How to recover Instagram account which is hacked
Nowadays, it doesn’t seem so impossible to hack Instagram account as we hear from different people that their account has been hacked. So, if your Instagram account has been hacked don’t fill so unfortunate. Follow these steps steps to recover Instagram account which is hacked.
- Go to Instagram Help Center for hacked accounts and you will see a form
- In the first section “whose account is hacked?” choose “My account”
- In the second section choose “no” which means that you can’t log in to your account with your email
- Enter the email address which is something other than your Instagram email
- Type down your username for the hacked account
- Enter the email address you used to set up the account which is hackedChoose the option “This account includes pictures of me”
- Click on “Someone I don’t know:
- For how they accessed my account you can put “Not sure”
After completing the form you will receive an email which asks you to provide some information which shows the account is really yours. Provide them the information and you will be able to recover Instagram account in 24-72 hours.
How to recover Instagram account which is disabled
If you think that you have been following all Instagram terms of service and your account has been disable by mistake, you can appeal to the decision. But the easier is to claim that your Instagram account has been hacked. Just go to Instagram Help Center and fill in the form stating that your account has been hacked. You will be able to recover Instagram account in a day or two.
Why Instagram account gets disabled
Many factors can cause disabling your account or even deleting your Instagram account forever. these are some of the reasons why an Instagram account might be disabled:
- Your Instagram account is using bots or some additional software which make excessive account activity
- Having massive likes and comments in a short time performed by spammer bots
- posts that include trademark or copyright without the permission of a brand that has a brand
- posting photos or videos that include content which violates Instagram terms (eg. pornographic content)
I hope this article helped you to recover Instagram account. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask them in the comments section.