Our smart phones have become an integral part of our lives and disaster happens when something happens to our data on our phones. Our data on our mobile phones including our text messages are no backed up by default. So, in case something happens and your text messages are deleted, there is no way to get them back. Many people are looking for ways to recover deleted messages which have been deleted from heir phones intentionally or unintentionally. You might assume once a text message is deleted from the phone, it will be gone forever. But the truth is, you can recover deleted text messages on your Android phone by using an application called Dr.Fone Recover. In this article, I will provide you with all you need to know about this application and how you can use it to retrieve deleted messages on your Android phone.
Recover deleted messages on Android
If you have deleted your text messages on your Android phone and you wish to get them back, you’d better know that there is a solution to this problem. In order to recover deleted messages on android, you will need to use a third-party app since you cannot do it on your phone only. There are some iPhone recovery apps and there are some apps for this purpose for android platform as well. One of the most popular recovery apps for Android devices which can be used to recover deleted messages is Dr.Fone Recovery application. The great point about this application is that it is not just an app to recover deleted text messages. This application can also be used to recover deleted call history, contact list, photos, music, videos as well as the ability to recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
In order to recover your deleted messages on your Android phone easily, he first thing you need to do is to download Dr.Fone Recovery app from the direct link provided below and install it on your computer. And yes, you will need to use your computer in order to recover your text messages by using this app. There are applications which allow you to recover deleted messages without computer, but most of these applications require root access on your Android phone to work properly. So if your Android phone is not rooted, those apps will probably be no good for you.
Recover deleted messages with Dr.Fone Recovery
As I mentioned before, in order to recover deleted text messages no root, you will need to download and use a third-party application on our computer.
So the first step you need to take is to download and install Dr.Fone Recovery application on your computer. The next step you need o take is to enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. After you are done with this step, you can proceed to he next steps to recover deleted text messages on your phone.
- Run Dr.Fone Recovery application on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Click on Recover in Dr.Fone Recovery.
- Once your device model is detected by the application, click on Recover phone data from the menu on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the type of the data that you would want to recover (To recover text messages, choose the Messaging option).
- On the next step, click on Scan for all files to scan and the files or click on Scan for deleted files to only search for deleted files on your phone (Scan for all files is slower but it is more thorough).
- Click on Next.
- On the next step, the app will automatically start to scan and search for deleted text messages. Once your deleted text messages are recovered, you can choose the ones which you would want to have them back on your phone and click on Recover. You can now disconnect your phone from your computer and view your deleted text messages on your phone.