DiskDigger is an application for retrieving images, videos and deleted files on Android phones. It is useful for many users if certain images or files are accidentally deleted. You can use this app to retrieve files either from the memory card or the internal memory of the phone. Here is how you can recover deleted files with DiskDigger application.
What is DiskDigger file recovery app?
You may have lost some of your images and files from your phone because you have deleted them by mistake. Whether you accidentally deleted those images or because of a problem in the phone forced the user to reset the phone and get rid of all its contents, there is a way you can recover deleted files. An application such as DiskDigger allows you to retrieve deleted photos and is one of the tools that a user can rely on if this problem occurs. There are many Android recovery apps to recover deleted messages for example, but DiskDigger is definitely among the bests.
The application works quickly without any registration process. This app scans the internal memory in addition to the external memory and displays all the images and videos available on it. Then the application allows the user to choose the images and videos that he or she would like to get again and keep them in the memory of the phone.
The application enables its users to restore deleted images that were available on their phone that have been deleted whether accidentally or deliberately or because of a technical problem in the phone. The reason here does not matter but what matters is how long it has been since they were deleted. the more recent the images were deleted, the less time it takes to restore images through DiskDigger application.
There are a lot of similar applications that provide users with the ability to recover deleted files and retrieve deleted images, but DiskDigger image recovery application is characterized by high quality in the performance of the tasks required of it as well as ease of use.
The most important uses of the DiskDigger application
Users basically download DiskDigger application to retrieve deleted images from the phone either from the memory card or from the internal phone memory. But the application gives users a lot of possibilities where they can restore not only images but also the possibility of restoring video clips. The application can retrieve images in different formats.
The file format that the user wants to retrieve is determined by the application to facilitate the search and access of images and files on the phone faster. PNG, MP4, ODS, TIF, WAV, GIF, ZIP, APK, PDF, DNG and other formats are supported by this app.
The application works on smart phones that support the various Android systems and it provides an easy to use interface. Many of the programs to recover deleted files work on Windows systems and computers and require the user to connect the phone to the computer to retrieve. But the DiskDigger application for Android works directly on the phone and thus provides users with easy access to their deleted files and images.
How to use DiskDigger to recover deleted files
The DiskDigger application will start to scan your phone as soon as you download and install it on your phone. Here are the steps you need to take in order to recover deleted files on your Android phone using DiskDigger application.
- Basic Image Scanning (without rooting): On the page that appears at first, the basic application options are displayed, including basic image scanning without root. This means that your device is scanned to access the images that have been temporarily saved as thumbnails. Deleted images are restored with this option but with lower quality.
- Full scan: This section restores the images available on the internal memory of the device. This option requires Android root.
- Select desired images: Using the previous options or by clicking on the available images that the application is scanning, you can start to select the images you want to restore. Each picture appears with a box. You can click on it to select it. To make sure that you have selected images that you want to restore correctly, you can go to the next step.
- Restore images: The photo restoration arrow appears at the top of the page and you can press it after selecting images to show you the options that are available.
- Save deleted images: Before you restore images, DiskDigger shows you some options for saving. You can choose to save images in an application on your device such as Google Drive or Dropbox. You can also choose to save images to one of the folders available on your phone for easy access or you can choose save in FTP server.
Advantages of DiskDigger application
DiskDigger application offers great features which allow you to recover deleted files with ease. Here are the main features of the application:
- Effective: DiskDigger is one of the best and most effective image recovery applications in a large number of applications and similar software. The application is easy to use and does not require much user data to access the required images.
- Operating system: What is unique about DiskDigger is the ease of access on Android devices and operating systems used by millions of people around the world.
- Support for different formats: The application enables users to recover deleted files, photos and videos in different formats as mentioned previously. This supports access to any type of images and provides the user with great ease in obtaining any image that has been deleted in any format available.
- Price: The app is available for free and is easy to get through the Google Play app store.
Disadvantages of DiskDigger application
It is true that DiskDigger application is a great tool to recover deleted files, however, it is not without downsides. Here are the main disadvantages of this app that you may need to consider.
- Difficulty of full scanning: You can perform basic image scanning without rooting the device. However, in order to restore images on the internal phone memory, it requires root access on your android phone, which is difficult for many and may cause problems if handled the wrong way.
- Poor image quality: When the basic scan is selected, the images retrieved through the application do not appear in the original quality, but they appear in poor quality, which is not preferred by the users. In addition, some images are retrieved in thumbnails and the user does not get the image of the desired size.
- Ads: In the free version of the DiskDigger image recovery app, ads appear, but you can get the paid version of the app which is also available on Google Play Store to get rid of issues in the free version.
Download DiskDigger to recover deleted files
If you would like to recover deleted files on your android phone, you can easily download DiskDigger application from the link below. This application is available for free on google Play. However, if you have trouble downloading it from Google Play, you can use the below direct link to download this application for your Android phone.
I hope you found this tutorial article useful. If you have any questions or any trouble downloading the file, please don’t hesitate to mention it in the comments section.