Skype is a very popular application for voice and video calling. People from around the world use this application to connect to their friends and family. Skype is also a useful tool for business purposes. But what you might be looking for is a tool which allows you to record Skype calls as this Skype itself does not allow you to do so. There are so many solutions and applications available which can be used to record voice or video calls on Skype. But an application called Pamela is gaining more popularity. Pamela for Skype is a great tool for both beginner and professional Skype users and it is totally free to use. Its amazing features allow you to easy record Skype calls. Here is all you need to know about this great Skype tool.
Features of Pamela for Skype
As I mentioned earlier, Pamela is a great tool that can be used to record Skype calls for free. Here are some of the features you can have if you download Pamela for Skype:
- You can use it to record Skype calls and chat conversations for free
- Call recording is automatic which makes the process faster and easier
- Advanced conference call manager
- auto-answering machine and auto chat reply features
- Contacts customization and birthday reminders
- Offers four different editions for different needs
- Skype call scheduler
- Email forwarding
- blogging and podcasting
Editions of Pamela for Skype
Pamela for Skype offers four different editions. So that you can choose the one which fits your needs. Here are what these editions have to offer:
- Basic: This version of Pamela for Skype is available for free. It offers maximum 5 minutes of video call recording and 15 minutes of audio recording. It also includes the answering machine feature as well as the birthday reminder and auto-chat reply.
- Call Recorder: This is the licensed version of the application which can be purchased for 14,95 €. This edition offers unlimited audio and video recording; however, it does not provide birthday reminders and answering machine features.
- Professional: The professional edition of Pamela for Skypeoffers a 30 days trial version with limited features but for all impressive features you need to pay 24,95 €. With the professional edition, you can have unlimited voice and video recording along with all stunning features except priority support and call recording toolbar.
- Business: The Business edition of Pamela is designed for business owners and it offers priority support along with call recording toolbar facility. You can have all incredible features of this software application with payment of 39,95 €. You can also download the 30 days trial version as a beginner as well.
How to use Pamela for Skype
Here are the steps you need to take if you want to use Pamela for recording your Skype calls.
- Visit the official website to download Pamela for your specific platform
- Install the software on your device. The app will create an automatic pop up window on top of the Skype interface.
- Click on Allow Access in the pop up window
- Now whenever you make a Skype call, the pop up window will ask for the recording function and you will just need to click on ‘Yes’ to start recording.