When it comes to protecting our kids on the internet, one of the best ways is to use parental control applications. These apps allow parents to keep a watchful eye on their kids and monitor what they do on the internet. One of the most well-known child monitoring applications is mSpy. However, there are other great alternatives to this app that you can use if you are looking for the most comprehensive monitoring experience. One of the best mSpy alternative is Underspy application. Here is all you need to about this wonderful application.
What is the best mSpy alternative?
mSpy application is a monitoring tool that is designed to monitor kids and employees. This application offers a number of functionalities including:
- Monitoring calls and text messages
- Track GPS location
- Monitor messaging and social media apps including WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, Skype, Telegram, Hangouts, Tinder, Line, Viber, Kik, and Instagram
- Monitor installed applications or block specific apps
- Monitor photos and videos
- Track web-browsing history
- Monitor emails
But if you are looking for a more comprehensive tool with more complete features, I have the best choice here for you.
Underspy is one of the best monitoring tools available on the market and one of the best mSpy alternative. Underspy offers almost all the features that you can find on mSpy along with some extra features that you can’t have with mSpy or any other app.
Why Underspy is the best mSpy alternative?
As I mentioned before, mSpy is a monitoring application and Underspy is a great alternative to it. Now here, I will explain why you should use Underspy instead of mSpy.
Underspy is a feature-rich application. This means that Underspy offers all the features that any other monitoring app has along with some extra features that you can’t find on other applications such as mSpy. Here are some of the unique features of Underspy application.
- Record voice calls and listen to what they are talking about.
- Block specific callers on your target device.
- Monitor messaging apps not monitored by any other app such as, Telegram, KakaoTalk, imo, Hike, Hangouts, Tango, Skype, Tinder, etc.
- Remove device lock.
- Wipe out all the data on the target device.
- Send remote commands to do a variety of tasks remotely such as turning internet connection on and off.
- Record ambient sounds to find out what they are talking about even when they are not using their phone.
mSpy vs Underspy plans and pricing
Another important factor you need to consider when you want to choose a monitoring application is its price. And another reason why Underspy is a great mSpy alternative is its pricing. In the below table, you can have a full comparison of mSpy vs Underspy plans and pricing.
|mSpy pricing||Underspy pricing|
Basic: $31.36 (doesn’t include messaging apps monitoring)
As you can see in the table, Underspy offers more flexible plans with a more decent pricing. In fact, Underspy allows you to have more features but with a cheaper price.
How to download Underspy
So if you have made up your mind and you have decidedto use Underspy as an mSpy alternative, the next thing you need to do is to download Underspy application. Here are the steps you need to take in order to do so:
- Sign up on Underspy website to create an account
- Choose your subscription plan
- Download the application
- Install Underspy on the phone that you want to monitor
- Login to your control panel on the website and start remote monitoring
By taking these simple steps, you will be able to download and use Underspy application. A great point about Underspy is that this app is completely hidden. This means that your target person will never find out that they are under your control.