Customization in an application is the feature that provides users with freedom of choice and when it comes to customization, Telegram messaging app is one of the prominent ones. The ability to change the theme on Telegram allows the user to fully customize the looks and colors of the app interface. In this article, I will show you how you can easily make Telegram themes and create a unique interface for yourself on this application.
Create Telegram themes on Android or iPhone
So far, you know that Telegram application allows you to create your own themes and customize the way this application looks. This feature allows users to have a better experience while working with the app. So if you want to make your own Telegram themes, here is what you need to do.
- Launch Telegram application on your phone and navigate to Settings.
- On the Settings menu tap Themes.
- On the opened menu select Create New Theme to make your own Telegram themes.
- Now you need to type in a name for your new theme and click OK once you are done.
- Tap the icon on top of the screen which looks like a color palette.
- Now you can see a menu which shows a list of different section of the application. You can choose your own desired color for each section.
By touching each option in the step six, you can access the color palette and choose your own color. By changing the colors, I made the theme you can see in the picture below which of course does not look catchy at all! You need to take some time and do your best to work with the colors and create a nice looking theme that does not hurt your eyes.
The degree to which you can customize your Telegram app on Android is definitely great, however, customization is limited on this app for iPhone. While you cannot create your own Telegram themes, this app allows you to choose a theme from a number of default ones. Here is how you change Telegram theme on iPhone.
- Launch Telegram application on your iPhone and tab the Settings tab.
- Choose Appearance from the Settings menu.
- Under COLOR THEME section, choose one the themes for your Telegram application.
Create Telegram themes on desktop
The ability to create Telegram themes is also available on the desktop version of this application. Here are the steps you need to take to make your own themes on Telegram desktop.
- Launch Telegram application on your desktop computer and open Settings.
- Choose Chat Settings from the Settings menu.
- Choose one of the themes and then click on Launch theme editor.
- Select a name for your theme and and choose a direction for it and click Save.
- Now you can see the editable options on the right side menu. Click on them to open the color palette.
- Once you are done with choosing the colors, click EXPORT THEME from the bottom of the window.