Telegram is an application which is gaining more and more popularity these days. Many people prefer Telegram over other popular messaging apps due to its security and cool features. One of the fun features that people love about Telegram is the stickers. There are tons of funny, cool, emotional, etc. stickers that add amusement to your conversations. You can choose to download and use ready-made Telegram stickers or you can create your own! This is a great way to add a personal touch to your conversations. If you enjoy being creative and would like to make Telegram stickers, follow me through this article as I’m about to tell you how to do that.
Design your sticker pack
The first thing you need to do is to design your stickers. It can include a photo of you or a friend of yours. You can do this using applications such as Photoshop, illustrator, Prisma, or anything similar. Remember to save your pictures in a dimension of 512 x 512 pixels and in PNG extension. you can also optimize your file so that uploading and downloading would take less.
Remember your stickers are going to be viewed on the screen of a mobile phone. So they don’t need to be high in quality. I recommend you to use Telegram desktop to upload your photos to Telegram.
make Telegram stickers with Telegram bot
There is a bot on Telegram which allows you to easily make Telegram stickers. Now what you need to do is to upload your photos you have created into the bot. Follow these steps one by one.
- Open any chat window on Telegram on type @stickers
- In the opened window say one of these commands:
- /Newstickerpack : you create a new Telegram stickers pack
- /Addsticker : adding a sticker to an existing pack
- /Delsticker : remove a sticker from an existing stickers pack
- /Ordersticker : rearrange the stickers of an existing pack
- /Cancel : cancel what you have done
3. Type down /Newstickerpack and you will be asked to choose a name for it
4. After sending the name @stickers bot will ask for emojis that will be tied to your sticker. Telegram recommends you to have a maximum of two emojis for every sticker.
5. Now you have to select our PNG file, and drag it to the Telegram window, and drop it in the part that says “Without Compression”. Remember that the format of the stickers should be 512 × 512 and also the format must be in PNG with a transparent background.
6. To upload another sticker you have to repeat the above step for all stickers you’ve created. For each set, Telegram only allows 30 stickers. After uploading all the stickers you can publish the pack of stickers writing type /publish.
7. Then, the @sticker bot will ask you to create a name for the ending of the sticker URL address so that you can upload your sticker file on Telegram.
Now your sticker pack is ready to use. You can share your creativity with the world! For more info on this messenger for example how to hack Telegram, you can read my other posts.