Facebook, a great social networking platform, is extremely popular. It has lots of users who share many important moments of their life on Facebook. The reason why users are obsessed with this platform is mainly its awesome features. Facebook allows you to chat with your friends and send them video, photo and text messages. Sharing posts on your timeline for everybody to see is also possible. Besides it it can also be used as a tool to help you find new friends based on your interests. Although after Cambridge Analytica scandal many people decided not to use Facebook anymore, there are still billions of active members on this platform. The company has promised to change its guidelines and now it’s safer than ever and it’s not really easy to hack Facebook. Users sometimes face some problems including forgetting their password or not knowing how to login to their accounts. Here we are about to guide you how you can log into Facebook.
In order to log into Facebook
- the first step to log into Facebook would be to make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer. If so you can log them out. Tap on the top right corner of your Facebook homepage and choose Log Out button.
- Next you should navigate to the top of www.facebook.com and then enter one of these items: your email address or phone number.
- Enter your password in the blank field.
- Click on Log In button.
Forgotten your password and you want to log into Facebook? Follow the steps below to be able to get back your account.
- At first you need to go to . Now tap on the forgotten account button right below the Password Space.
- Enter your Email address or phone number to find your Facebook account.
Choose the option through which you are willing to get the reset Facebook password code.
They will send you a code to your phone or email. Enter Your security code.
Finally in the next window you will need to follow the prompts. Then put your password and confirm it by reentering the password.
How to sign up for Facebook
If this is the first time you are trying to enter Facebook, you need to create an account and sign up. In order to sign up follow the steps below.
1.Go to www.Facebook.com
2.Enter your first name and last name .
3. Enter your Email
5. Choose a password
6. Select your gender
7. Finally enter your birth date and click on Sign up
Is someone logged into my account?
Noticed some suspicious activity on your Facebook account? this might include messages you never sent or notifications you never checked! If you have noticed weird activities as such someone might be log into Facebook account you own. Some people are so close to you that they can guess your password or might even know it already! Fortunately, Facebook company has implemented some security tools for this kind of situations.
- Try log-in notifications- Go to security section and turn on log-in notification. This way each time someone enters your account you will get a message on your phone or in your email inbox. You can then change your password or simply end the session.
- Enable log-in approvals- There is a two-session log-in option which gives you the maximum level of security so there will be almost no chance of a hacker gaining access to your account. When you log in at an unrecognized computer, Facebook will ask you to enter a security code that’s sent to your phone.