KakaoTalk is one the best communication tools for smartphone users. This messenger is particularly popular in South Korea. KakaoTalk features include voice call and video call along with instant messaging features. KakaoTalk is available for the iPhone, for Android phones, for BlackBerry and Windows Phone, and works on Wi-Fi and 3G networks. Like WhatsApp or LINE, KakaoTalk requires your phone number for registration. kakaoTalk is also safe so it makes it difficult to spy on KakaoTalk. If you want to find out more about KakaoTalk features, read this article to learn some tips and trick about this cool messenger.
KakaoTalk features – make announcements in group chats
This KakaoTalk features allows you to put a message on top of the chat room so that every one can see that. Imagine you are arranging a party with your friends and you want to post the address in the group. In order to make sure no one misses the message you can announce it so that it will appear on top. Here is how you can do that,
- Long press on a message
- Tap on Announce
- The message will appear on top of the chat room
KakaoTalk features for group chats
KakaoTalk group chat allows you to add a particular group chat to your favorites. This way, you can access the chats that you use a lot more easily. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the Chats tab
- Long press on a chat conversation
- Tap on Add to Favorites
The Chat room will appear on the Favorites list in Friends tab.
Add themes to your KakaoTalk
Are you tired of your KakaoTalk appearance? Do you wish to add colors and get rid of the boring looks of your messenger? Well, KakaoTalk allows you to add themes so that you can personalize your messenger. Here is how theme KakaoTalk features work,
- Click on Kakaotalk in-app theme
- The themes are separated into a few categories: Paid and Free that you can choose
- Download any theme that you like
- After the download is done click on Install and you are done!
- Now go on to More > Settings > Theme Setting
- You can see your downloaded theme in the list
- Click on Apply and you are done
Does KakaoTalk show phone number
In order to register for KakaoTalk, you need to enter your phone number and it will be visible in your profile. Unfortunately, kakaoTalk features do not include the ability to hide your phone number from your profile.
How to know if someone blocked you on KakaoTalk
If someone blocks you on KakaoTalk, your messages won’t be read by them. But if the messages are not read, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they have blocked you. So you need to try another method.
- Invite another person to your chat with that person and create a group chat
- You can see that the number of members is 3
- type something and send it to the group
- If the number of members drops from 3 to 2, you can understand that the first person has blocked you