Have you ever wished to have voice chats with your Instagram friends? Instagram voice messages just launched globally on latest version of android and IOS. Walkie-talkie voice messages are now available through Instagram directs in order to make Instagram based communications faster, easier and more convenient. With more than a billion users now Instagram makes it easier for people to use it as their main chat platform.
Send voice messages when you are too busy or you don’t have your hands free for typing, when it is difficult to explain something through long typing or during car driving, while you do not have to use your paid data for long calls.
How to send Instagram voice messages?
Instagram voice messages can be sent and receives in groups or single recipients. To try it follow these steps.
- Enter your Instagram direct box via your home page.
- Choose a profile or a group and open the conversation screen.
- Hold down the microphone button, appearing right to text typing area, to record a voice message and release the button when you are done with what you wanted to say.
- An audio wave formed message would be visible then you can delete and record again or you can send it.
Notice the following tips for sending Instagram voice messages.
- Instagram voice messages are up to one-minute long.
- Similar to other forms of Instagram direct messages, if the receiver sees your voice messages the word “seen” would be written under it.
- You can unsend your voice messages after they are delivered by holding on them and press unsend. Then the voice message would be disappeared from both yours and your friend’s inbox.
“Why Can’t I Send Voice Messages On Instagram” problem and how to solve it
The feature must be available for all users automatically but if you still can not see the voice recorder microphone on your conversation screen try the following steps in order to make it appear in your Instagram direct conversations.
- Uninstall the app and make sure you are re-installing and the latest version of Instagram.
- Close the app and stop background running and restart your device.
- Log out and log in back to Instagram. Before doing it make sure to remember your Instagram password.