As we are getting close to the end of 2018 you must see some photos and videos, sharing accounts top 9 Instagram posts. It could be fun that finally it is time to review your accounts and get through your best and most liked experiences over the year and enjoy it. Instagram top 9 posts are the posts which were more popular among your followers and received more likes. Top Nine also would tell you the number of likes all of your posts totally received over the year 2018.
Simply create your best 9 Instagram posts college, share it and print it to your pillows, t-shirts, bags or lots of other staff and enjoy the reflect of your past year as the new year starts.
How to make your top 9 Instagram posts?
In order to make your Instagram top 9 posts on 2018 you should follow the steps bellow if you have a public Instagram account.
- Open your browser and search topnine.co website.
- Enter your Instagram user name.
- Enter your email address.
- After a few minutes you would see a college of your Instagram top 9 posts share on 2018.
- Share it on Instagram as a post or Story.Since the file is in .jpg format you can save it and share it anywhere you like beside Instagram.
This website only works for public Instagram accounts. If your Instagram profile is private you must download the app. Best 9 app is available for Android on Google Paly and IOS on Appstore. After you installed the app follow the steps bellow to create your best 9 collage.
- Type your Instagram username in the demanded area.
- Type your email address which you used when you created your Instagram account.
- Tap on “Find My Top Nine” option.
- Tap “Save to Photos” after you gave permission to the app to access you camera roll it would be saved on your device.
If for any personal or privacy reasons you feel bad about submitting your email to the website don’t worry, you easily can remove your contact data from the servers by following the https://topnine.co/forget-me/ instructions. These would permanently remove your data from the website.
How to create your Instagram top 9 base on your own choice?
The website choose your top nine posts based on the most liked ones, but some times there are some photos you have feelings for them and you wish to add it to your top 9 although they did not receive enough like, so if you want your Instagram top 9 contains different posts as you select not the ones that were liked by more followers, you can create it yourself using any different photo editor or college apps or even Instagram lay out. Simply choose your most loved posts and add them to your top 9 collection.