Let’s find Instagram hidden filters and bring new colors to our experience with this app. Instagram, owned by Facebook, has gone to challenge Snapchat’s face filters by adding new features in the story section after Mark Zuckerberg was unsuccessful to buy the rival company for 3$ billion in 2013.
This failed attempt started the battle between Instagram and Snapchat with Instagram offering new features that are mostly face filters copying the path Snapchat took. This made people forget about the original filters Instagram offered as its original features on this platform. The Instagram hidden filters has a long list and the app only displays those that are popular and the rest are hidden. Here we go on to help you find and activate those Instagram hidden filters that might be in line with your taste and be your new regular filters to go to.
How to Find Instagram Hidden Filters
Time needed: 5 minutes.
There is no need to download and use third-party apps to retrieve Instagram hidden filters. You can easily follow these steps to reach the hidden filters:
- Open the Instagram App.
- Click on the plus (+) button to add a new photo.
- Take a photo or choose one from your gallery then tap “Next” on the top right corner.
- Stay on the “Filter” screen and scroll right to the end until you reach the “Manage” button.
- Tap “Manage” and you can enable filters manually.
- Push on the circle icon on the right to add your new filter.
- You can remove a filter by pushing on the check mark in the circle icon on the right.
- Change the order of the filters by dragging them up and down. To do this hold your finger on the two horizontal lines on the left of the filter and go up or down to adjust the place to your liking.
- When you are finished push on the big check mark on the top left corner beside the title “Manage Filters”.