You know it is really frustrating sometimes when you catch someone lying but cannot confront them. Or you have no proof of them lying to your face whatsoever. So in those kinds of scenarios, you can use your smartphone as a lie detector by just using an app. We have introduce different apps earlier such as “Educational Apps for Kids” and etc. Here we are going to introduce an app for you that turns your phone into a lie detector. It can be useful for you. Let’s see how this app works.
Turn Android into Lie Detector
If you have an Android phone, then take the following steps:
- Go to Google Play and download the “Lie Detector Test Prank” app. Once it is installed open the app in your Android phone.
- In order to begin, press “START”. Then you will be prompted with a “HOW TO PLAY” message.
- Next you need to tick on “Don’t show again” and tap on “OK, GOT IT!” Once you have done that you will see a green fingerprint icon on the bottom.
- Now place your finger on it. Note: Do not remove your finger till the scanning process is complete. It will do some dummy tests like checking your heartbeat, analyzing your blood pressure etc.
- After the scanning is complete you will get the result with a pop-up message that says “you lied” or “you tell the truth”.
Let me remind you that the result will be totally random if you just follow these instructions. But in case you want to customize the result then you need to press “Volume Up” key for TRUTH and “Volume Down” key for LIE.
Turn iPhone into Lie Detector
- Find the app called “Lie Detector Truth Test” in the App Store available for free and download it. This app is also available to download on Google Play for Android.
- When you launch the app you will see “TAP TO START” in the middle of your screen. Once you tap on the screen, it will take you to the lie detecting test screen.
- On the test screen, place your Middle and your Index finger on the highlighted sensors. You can also abort the process before it starts scanning.
- Once you have placed both of your fingers on the sensors, it will start the scanning process.
- After the scan is completed you can remove your fingers from the screen. Now you wait for a while for the result.
- Finally, after a while, you will get a random result as TRUTH or LIE. Very exciting!
Note: As an additional feature, a computerized voice will guide you through the whole process and will announce the result at the end. You can turn off this feature in the settings.
Now here’s the part where you can change the result and customize it accordingly. On the “TAP TO START” screen, instead of tapping on it, tap on the left for TRUTH or tap on the right for LIE.
Now it’s time for you to prove that someone lied to you by using an app on your smartphone. You can use several other lie detector apps that are available on both Android and iOS platforms. You can also use these apps for having fun with your friends. So you don’t necessarily have to catch someone on a lie in order to use these apps. In my opinion, these apps are pretty simple to use but let us know in the comments if you face any issue. Also, it can be a good idea to tell us how you made the best use of the lie detector app.