Nowadays we do the major part of our communications through instant messengers. We love instant messengers because they make our lives easier. You can call, text, or send a photo to a friend with a tap of finger. Using them also costs less in comparison to old-fashioned texting and calling. Now with this new enthusiasm for messengers, developers introduce new messengers and they try to compete with the previous ones. The most popular and widely-used instant messenger is WhatsApp. Almost every smartphone user has a WhatsApp account and in fact, this messenger has an array of wonderful features. Another messenger which is gaining more and more popularity is Hike messenger. Hike messenger features are very wonderful. If you want to find out more, read this Hike vs WhatsApp comparison.
Hike vs WhatsApp security
In this age of new technologies, people are more concerned about security than before. We share a lot of personal data online and it is a must to be cautious about our privacy and security. WhatsApp offers end-to-end encryption for all the messages but Hike doesn’t have such encryption for messages. However, it has 128 bit SSL for WiFi networks so it’s secure to use even in public WiFi. But it wouldn’t be impossible to spy on Hike messenger.
In Hike vs WhatsApp security comparison, WhatsApp may be the winner but still it is not the safest messenger around. If you want to go for security, Signal messenger is a better option of course.
Hike vs WhatsApp – Reasons to use WhatsApp
If you don’t know which messenger to choose, WhatsApp or Hike, here are some reasons why you would go with WhatsApp messenger:
- WhatsApp has been around for a longer time and most people use WhatsApp. You may prefer other messengers but you can’t convince all your friends to shift to other messenger. So of course it is a very important factor to consider.
- WhatsApp is entirely free of cost and is very fast.
- WhatsApp calling is best at no cost. Voice clarity is pure, clean.
- By using WhatsApp broadcast message feature, you can send a message to multiple friends by using single click, which will save your time.
- Video Calling is active now on WhatsApp. We can now video call to our friends.
Hike vs WhatsApp – Reasons to use Hike
The features that WhatsApp offer sounds really promising. But Hike also has so much to offer. Hike vs WhatsApp features are worth taking into consideration. Here are some Hike features:
- Hike offers custom chat themes. Of course you can change background wallpaper on WhatsApp but you can’t change the theme.
- It might not be something new, but Hike messenger supports stickers which adds fun to your conversations.
- You can use Hike messenger to send free offline messenger
- You can set a pattern lock for your Hike messenger to ensure your privacy
Hike vs WhatsApp – which instant messenger to use
While Hike has evolved into a really incredible instant messenger, there is still no doubt that WhatsApp is the most popular instant messenger. The truth is, there is no winner in Hike vs WhatsApp comparison and it depends on you to choose one of them. Hike offers a lot of features but some of them are limited to India. WhatsApp is very popular and used worldwide. However, both of them are really cool instant messengers.