WhatsApp is definitely the most popular instant messenger by billions of active users around the world. It is absolutely easy to talk to your friends and family using WhatsApp. The thing about WhatsApp is that it is not open-source and you cannot use its API easily. This is for maximizing the security of WhatsApp and make it impossible to spy on WhatsApp messages. However, some companies have managed to design a modded version of WhatsApp. One of these versions is called the GBWhatsApp. Read this article to learn more about GBWhatsApp messenger along with the download link of its latest version.
What is GBWhatsApp messenger?
GBWhatsApp is an unofficial version of WhatsApp application. Much like WhatsApp Plus, GBWhatsApp offers a number of extra features that you cannot have with WhatsApp. One of the most useful features of modded WhatsApp is that you can have multiple WhatsApp accounts on one device. Also, it is absolutely easy to download and use GBWhatsApp messenger and you only need to take a few steps to install it.
After the latest update of WhtsApp, some of the modded versions of WhatsApp such as OGWhatsApp have been disabled. But GBWhatsApp is working fine and it is compatible with the latest version of WhatsApp. Read along for the features of GBWhatsApp messenger.
The modified version of whatsApp offers many features that you cannot have with WhatsApp messenger. They are all really great and not limited to the ones listed below.
- Change the theme color
- Hide blue ticks
- Preview images and videos without loading them
- Broadcast messages to 600 people instead of 250
- Send videos up to 30 MBs instead of 16 MBs
- Send 90 images at once instead of 10
- No name will appear when you copy a message from somewhere
- Status up to 250 characters instead of 139
- Change the app and notification icons
- Converts videos to Gifs and send them to your friends
- Use multiple languages
- Use multiple accounts on one device
- Hide online status
- Copy friends status in just one click
How to install GBWhatsApp messenger
What you need to know is that in order to use GBWhatsApp, you will need to have the official WhatsApp installed on your device. So, install WhatsApp an create a WhatsApp account. No you can uninstall WhatsApp and change its folder names to GBWhatsApp to use it. These are the steps you need to take in order to use GBWhatsApp.
- Install the official version of WhatsApp on your device and create an account. (If you already have an account, you won’t need to take this step)
- If you already have a WhatsApp account, create a backup of your chats. (Go to Settings > Chat settings > Backup conversations)
- Head to File Manager on your device and rename WhatsApp folder to GBWhatsApp.
- Download GBWhatsApp messenger and install it.
- Enter you WhatsApp account phone number and login.
- Tap on Restore to view your chat backups
- Now you can reinstall WhatsApp and login with another phone number.
Download GBWhatsApp latest version
If you want to use the latest version of GBWhatsApp, you can use the download link below to download GBWhatsApp messenger version 5.90
This is the latest version of GBWhatsApp and it is compatible with the latest update of WhatsApp messenger.