Use a camera on your Facebook mobile app or desktop to broadcast real time videos as Facebook Live on your profile.
You can use Facebook live streaming to share important events that matter to you with your audiences or It can be considered as a way of answering your fans and friends questions online. Facebook Live videos can keep you on Facebook for hours watching different interesting events all around the world, experience new feelings and enjoy them or getting to know variety of products which are provided by brands marketing. Facebook Live feature is available for all Facebook users profile and pages on mobile apps and desktops.
Facebook Live videos can be reported similar to any Facebook shared content, by users if they contain any inappropriate or violent content.
How Facebook live benefits brand marketing?
As a producer or seller Facebook provides you a great chance to improve your business through different ways. Now with Live video broadcasting, introduce your products or your provided service via Facebook Live videos in order to interact more with users and persuade them to become your customers.
How to use Facebook Live via mobile apps?
- Install the last version of Facebook for Android or IOS.
- Tap the camera icon on home page or through your own profile reach status bar and after clicking on “what is on your mind?”, choose “Go Live” .
- Switch to “Live” from the camera screen under the record button.
- manage your privacy settings. You can decide whether your Live be visible to public or just to your Facebook friends. You can hide you Live video from specific people too. You would even have the possibility to set your Live to be visible just for you by selecting “only me”. If you are a beginner, create a Live video which is only visible to you, then use it to practice and prepare.
- Write your compelling description. This can help your audience to figure out what your Live video is about. Notice that you can encourage users to watch your Live by description words.
- You can Tag your friends who are participating in your Live, choose your location while streaming, or add an activity which you are doing at the time, by three icon next to the description area on recording screen.
- If you want to use some decoration tools such as lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your Live video, you can do it through the magic wand icon.
- As soon as you Click the “Start Live Video” button, you would be broadcasting and your Live video would appear on news feed.
- You can answer the comments by speaking on your Live video or typing, to interact more with your audiences.
- When you are done, Click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
- A window would appear which lets you post your video on your profile or save it to camera roll. If you choose to share it as a post you can edit video’s privacy and description settings at any time.
Want to broadcast a static event? Use desktop to stream a static broadcasting
If you want to create a Facebook Live video for sharing a static event which a stabled recording device is needed, or even if you want to have a presentation or questions and answers conversations with your audiences, you can easily use your desktop to make it happening.
- Tap the “Write something” box.
- Write your video compelling description which helps people know what you are streaming about and encourage them to join it.
- Press Go Live and your broadcasting would be started.
How to make your Facebook Live more effective?
Considering Facebook Live video’s timing is very important and essential for attracting more audiences. You can stay live for 4 hours but try to keep it at least more than 10 minutes to make your Live more effective.
Let your users know when and why you are going to Go Live. You can share valuable information of what you are going to stream and remind your friends not to miss it.
Prepare before you go live. Use private streaming to manage your time and prepare completely.
Pay enough attention to noises, sound quality and your internet signal strength. As a broadcaster it is recommended that you go live through strong network connection to provide more effective experience for your audiences.
Ask your audience to follow you and share your Live video with their friends in order to engage with more people.
How to save and download Facebook live video?
Click on the three dots top of your selected video and save it on your Saved file on Facebook, or share Video on your website or blog.
You can not download a live video directly but you can use different online download tools via your selected video’s URL. Access a video URL by right clicking on the chosen video and selecting the “show video URL” option. Although you can always download your own videos reaching the three dots appearing up of your shared videos.