Facebook groups are wonderful place to share opinions and express ideas with specific people. Facebook group members can communicate with each other about different subjects and share same interests. There are almost a billion Facebook users that use groups on the network so Facebook group members can cause a big increase in your brand visibility and sales and they can strengthen your business.
How to add Facebook group members?
For all different privacy types of groups such as public, closed and secret, as a group member or admin you can invite any of your Facebook friends. Once someone is invited to be one of the Facebook group members, he can preview the group and then decide to accept or deny the invitation for joining the particular group.
To invite new members to a group follow the steps below.
- Login to your Facebook account on desktop or app.
- From your News Feed, click Groups.
- Select the group that you want to invite new members to.
- Click three dot More icon below the group photo.
- Select Add Members.
- Enter the names of the people you want to add.
- Click Add.
How to add Facebook page’s fan to your group members?
In case you are admin of a Facebook page and you wish to invite your Page fans to your group go through the instruction below.
- From your News Feed, click Groups.
- Select the group you wish to add the members to.
- Click Members.
- In the right of the screen, you can see a list of people who like your Page.
- Click Invite to invite Page fans to your group.
Only fans that have interacted with your page during the last week will be shown there.
How to add Facebook group members with Email address?
Sometimes you have a database of email addresses and you are not friend with the owner’s Facebook account while you want to add them to your group. Here is how to add members by email address to your group step by step.
- Select your Facebook group from the group list on your news feed.
- Click the “Invite By Email” at the top of the screen.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to add. If there are multiple addresses you can separate each email address with a comma.
- Click the “Invite” button. People that you have insert their email addresses will receive email invitation that includes your name, the name of the group and a “Join Group” button. So they can join your group fast and direct if they have Facebook account.
How to increase Facebook group members?
In case you have a group you might want to have lots of members and you seek for ways to increase them to gain more interaction and engagement. To do so as the first step you must try to make it clear that the group is there to help the members and then try some different and efficient methods to increase the number of your Facebook group members.
- Gateway group contents
Try to create some contents that would persuade Facebook users to join your group. As an example provide some information that are handy and attractive then ask people to join your group for more information or shared links. This can be an effective way to increase group members on Facebook.
- Facebook ads
You also can always use Facebook ads you can boost you group events or posts to get more interaction and engagement within the Facebook platform.
- Strong group description
Create a strong group description in order to keep your group from spams. Set some rules for share content and make sure all members and shared posts are sticking to the rules. Try to remind the rules often in case you got any spam post shared by members.
- Create trustful and true content
Building Facebook groups can be very beneficial for your business so try to share unique and trustful content to increase your Facebook group members and also your product sales.
- Promote in similar groups
You can join similar groups and try to mention your group there but it is important to check if the rules of the group let you do this or not. In case someone is looking for help that your group solves you can suggest them to be your Facebook group member.
- Other social media accounts and personal blogs
If you have a blog that has lots of readers the certainly are on Facebook. So ask them to join your Facebook group to increase your members. You also can announce your group on your personal Facebook, Instagram or other social media accounts and ask your friends to join your group on Facebook. Also ask your current group members to invite their friends or advertise the group in the same ways.