It is beyond doubt that WhatsApp is the most popular instant messenger around the globe. WhatsApp has over one billion active users which signifies its popularity. WhatsApp offers a number of great features that users love to use. It is also very safe which means that there is no WhatsApp tracker app that can hack WhatsApp messages. There are many instant messengers out in the market and more more messengers are being introduced everyday. But WhatsApp keeps to be the most popular one by offering more features in the form of new updates. But what many users want is to be able to have one WhatsApp account on multiple devices. Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not allow users to do this but you can use apps such as GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus to have one WhatsApp account on more than one devices. Here is how you can download WhatsApp Plus and use it.
What is WhatsApp Plus?
WhatsApp Plus is an application like WhatsApp but it is more professional. It is like using WhatsApp but having more features and more customization. In fact, it is a modded version WhatsApp with multiple added features. You can simply download WhatsApp Plus and follow some steps to install it on your phone.
After the latest update of WhtsApp, some of the modded versions of WhatsApp such as OGWhatsApp have been disabled. But WhatsApp Plus is working fine and it is compatible with the latest version of WhatsApp. Read along for the features and how to download WhatsApp Plus.
WhatsApp Plus features
You can download WhatsApp Plus and use it to have more features on your WhatsApp account. Here are some of the features of WhatsApp Plus listed below.
- Hide your last seen status
- Use different themes to customize your WhatsApp
- Have new emoticons
- Change the size limit of sent files from 2, to 50 MB
- Edit the appearance of almost everything in the app
- Hide “is typing”
- Ghost mode
- Set password for the app
- Status up to 250 characters instead of 139
- Hide your status from certain contacts
- Group message counter
- No name will appear when you copy a message from somewhere
- Send audio files of more than 100 MB
- Show the number of online contacts
- And a lot more
How to install WhatsApp Plus?
In order to use WhatsApp Plus, you will need to create an account in WhatsApp first. You cannot create an account with WhatsApp Plus because WhatsApp wouldn’t allow you to sign up through unofficial WhatsApp apps. So, before you download WhatsApp Plus, first install WhatsApp and create an account.
Now that you have created a WhatsApp account, you can uninstall WhatsApp from your device. Follow these steps to install WhatsApp Plus on your phone:
- Install the official version of WhatsApp on your device and create an account. (If you already have an account, you won’t need to take this step)
- If you already have a WhatsApp account, create a backup of your chats so that you can keep them when you delete your WhatsApp (Go to Settings > Chat settings > Backup conversations)
- Download WhatsApp Plus from the below link and install it
- Click on AGREE & CONTINUE and enter your phone number
- Tap on Restore to view your chat backups
- Now you can reinstall WhatsApp and login with another phone number
Download WhatsApp Plus free
In order to download WhatsApp Plus latest version you can use the below link. If you have any trouble downloading the file, please let me know in the comments section.
I hope you found this tutorial article useful. If you have any questions or any trouble downloading the file, please don’t hesitate to mention it in the comments section.