tumblr is an app you can have on your phone and connect to the community of people there.
you can post there and comment on other’s posts also you can read comments on your own post.
Surely you are full aware of social medias and their capabilities , Tumblr also contains all those features. but what makes it so unique is that tumbler blends the characteristics of social media and blog.
we also call it microblog since people post short texts and snaps. although there are not any restriction for long posts but the norm of the blog prefers short updates.
and many people follow this norm so it causes the difference between Tumblr and traditional blogs. it also ban people under 13 to enter this app but it will be available if they have an older person permission.
tumbler started its job from 2017 and yahoo purchased it. currently it has 217 million blogs with 420 million users.
Let’s install Tumblr
For using it first you should download Tumblr:
some of the users may face this message while search in for the app in google play to download: this item is not available in your country.
Here we teach you how to install this app on your android smart phone.
- Don’t care about your phone model it will operate the same for all sorts of phones but use the version of android which the app recommends.
- Set up your details there or log in if you already have an account .
- Start using Tumblr.
Let start Tumblr blogging on android smart phones
- Create your account for free.
- install Vidtrim. make sure it works on your mobile
- buy and install Vidtrim pro. with installing this app you are easily able to convert your videos to mp4. you should be aware that this option eats up your battery then use it when you have access to electricity to recharge your battery.
- in tumbler select video. you should tap record bottom, go to gallery and choose the video you have converted. (unfortunately both version of the video will appear in the gallery with the same name then choose the recent one).
- write a caption or any comment you wish for your post
- touch post
It’s not that easy as iPhone but it works.