You have bought a brand new smart phone and you can’t wait to use your new device. But no one can save you from the misery of moving all your files from your old phone to the new one. Especially if you are changing your operating system and moving from Android to iOS. Some of you may decide to do it all manually and enter your contacts to your new phone one by one. But this is actually so time consuming specially if you have many contacts saved on your phone. So what is the solution? There are actually some methods you can use to transfer files from Android to iOS. You can also use third-party apps which help you to do the transfer fast and easy. In this article, I will introduce an application called Move to iOS which can easy help you to transfer all your files to your iPhone. Here is all you need to know about this app.
What is Move to iOS application?
Apple developers have not developed many apps for Android platforms. In fact, you cannot name more than five apps developed by Apple for Android. However, Move to iOS have been designed with the sole purpose of making it easy to transfer files from Android to iOS devices. By using this app, you no longer need to worry for moving all your content to your new iPhone device.
In addition, it is absolutely easy to download and use this application. All you need to do is to download the app from the links provided below and follow the tutorials to transfer your files. Remember, to use this application, you won’t need to install it on your iPhone. All you need to do is to install this app on your Android phone to transfer your files from it.
How to use Move to iOS app?
In order to move any content from your Android phone to your iOS device, the first thing you need to do is to download Move to iOS app from the links below. Now install it on your Android phone and run the application. Remember to create backup from your information on your iPhone as your device might be reset to factory settings. Now follow these steps to move your files:
- The first thing you need to do is to make sure that both devices have WiFi internet connection. Do the first few steps to start up your iPhone. After choosing language and cellular or wireless network, you will get to Apps & Data. Here you need to choose Move Data from Android.
- Install Move to iOS on your Android phone. Follow the instructions given by the app until you get to “Find Your Code” section. Click on “Next“.
- On your iPhone click on Continue and you will receive a code you will need to enter on your Android phone.
- After you have entered your code on your Android phone, you will be navigated to the transfer page and you will be asked to choose the data that you would like to transfer.
- Choose the files you would like to transfer and confirm it. Now you have to wait for your files to be transferred to your iPhone. Remember, not to do anything with your devices while the files are being transferred.
Download Move to iOS application
If you would like to use Move to iOS application to transfer your files from android to iPhone, you can download this application from the below link. This application is completely free to use and it has been downloaded from Google Play more than 10 million times.