You may like a video while you are browsing the Facebook social network and would like to keep it on your computer. Facebook does not allow you to download it or save it on your computer. So in order to do so, you will need to install an application or an add-on for your browser. But the problem is that most of these applications does not work or you have to pay money to use them. In this article I will discuss several ways you can use to download Facebook videos on your PC or mobile phone and I will explain it in detail how you can do it without downloading programs that need to be installed on your device. So read along if you are interested in finding out more.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites, which has gained unlimited admiration from people around the world. This site allows people to communicate in real-time with internet access. Users have their own accounts on the site, they can share instantaneous moment of their lives with a feature called “whats in your mind” that literally means what you’re thinking now, as well as the ability to share your photos and share them with your friends. It is also a safe environment for sharing your content as many people believe that it is impossible to hack Facebook account of others.
Download Facebook videos without application
If you want to download Facebook videos to your device and you don’t want to download any application on your device, I have the solution here for you. Here are the methods you can use to do so.
Method 1: Download Facebook videos directly
- Go to the video you want to download and run it.
- Go to the video link at the top and replace “https: // www” with “https: // m” and press Enter.
- The video will now appear on the page. Press the video play button again and press the right mouse button and select save video as
- Or press Ctrl + S. You will see a menu to save the video from, choose a name for the video and select where you want to save it and press Save, so you have downloaded the video you want to watch.
Method 2: Download Facebook videos through a website
- Open the video page you want to download.
- Then copy the video link.
- Then go to the saveform website.
- Paste the link you previously copied into the place where the link is entered on the site.
- After pressing the download button select the video quality you want, once you select the video quality the video will start loading.
Download Facebook videos with application
If you want to download many Facebook videos and it is something that you do a lot, it is recommended that you use an application which allows you to easily download the videos from Facebook.
Video Downloader for Facebook
The owners of different Android phones – Samsung Galaxy, Sony Expressia, Huawei, LG and HTC, Nexus and various brands have a big problem with Facebook videos – they are not downloadable through the official application or even through the browser.
So many of them resort to complicated and difficult ways to download videos, and there are those who seek to search in Google for a way and they find a lot of ways many of them end up getting their Facebook accounts hacked by providing their login information for untrusted websites.
With Facebook video downloader you can download any video on Facebook with just one click, it is a program for quick download of video files in high quality from Facebook and other popular services. The program allows you to convert downloaded videos to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MPEG, and embedded DVD formats for mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Android etc. To download video files.
Facebook video downloader allows you to extract audio tracks from video files and convert them to popular audio formats. This app allows you to download Facebook videos and it has an intuitive interface and it is easy to use.download