There is no doubt that our smart phones play a major part in our daily lives. We carry our phones with us everywhere and we do most of our daily tasks via our phones. Considering this fact, having a tool on your phone which allows you to organize everything would be a great idea. This is exactly why an app named Evernote was produced. Evernote is an all-in-one tool which allows you to create and organize all the information available on your smart phone. For may users, Evernote is the ultimate note-taking and archiving tool. If you would like to keep all the information neatly organized on your mobile, then downloading Evernote is something you seriously need to consider. Here is all you need to know about this app along with the link to download Evernote.
What is Evernote?
Evernote is a cloud-based application which is designed for creating, organizing and storing various types of files. It can be an audio file, photo, video or a text document. Through your personal Evernote account, you can keep all of these files on a cloud service.
This app allows you to record notes with ease and features and services easy to use. You can also take a note and attach an audio file from your device. You can also share your notes with your friends.
When you create a file or make changes to a file through Evernote on one of your devices, the changes will be synced to all your devices with the same Evernote account. Another great point you need to know if you want to download Evernote is that as all the data is stored on cloud servers, it will need take a huge amount of space on your devices.
Evernote application has received a very high rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 on the Google Play store and is used by nearly half a billion users with very positive comments and reviews. This app is considered by many to be the best Android note-taking application you can download on your phone for free.
Why Evernote is the best note-taking app?
Evernote is definitely a handy tool for managing different aspect of your personal or professional life. If you have a number of devices that you use at home and at work, saving your files on your Everote account would be much easier that emailing them to your self or transferring them with a USB drive.
Whenever you upload something new or make changes to an existing file on Evernote, all changes will be synced to all your devices. Evernote is designed to make filing and note-taking easy and there is no doubt that this app does this in the best way possible.
You can download Evernote for something as simple as making a shopping list. you can create your lists on a computer and later access from your smartphone when you’re shopping. Alternatively, you could download Evernote for business purposes by sharing files and collaborating on projects with colleagues.
Features of Evernote
Evernote changes the way you organize your personal and professional life. Evernote is one of the best organizer and planner mobile apps you can find out in the market. You can download Evernote and use it to:
- Create to-do lists
- Add images
- Take handwritten notes
- Make sketches
- Write your ideas in the form of notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists
- Take notes in different formats such as, text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings
- Use your phone camera to scan documents such as, printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches
- Organize your receipts, bills and invoices
- Save your files based on your geographical location
- Bookmark web pages
- Add notes to file attachments
- Sync everything automatically across all your devices
- Share and discuss your work with others
- Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
- 10 GB of new uploads each month
How to use Evernote
Evernote offers a free account along with a paid premium account. Here is a break down of what the free Evernote account offers:
- Notes: On Evernote, Notes are in fact the infromation that you save on your account. This information could come in the form of a written document, an image, a web page, or anything else.
- Notebooks: Notebooks can be considered as folders. A collection of notes can be kept in a Notebook. You can later edit and categorize your Notebooks for easy access to your notes.
- Tags: Another helpful way to organize and quickly locate one or many notes is using tags. What you need to do is to simply enter a keyword tag in the tag section of your note for easy access.
- Atlas: If you allow Evernote to access your location, it will geocode your notes for you on a number of interactive maps. This is useful if you travel a lot or need to attach certain photos or documents to specific locations.
- Trunk: The trunk shows you all the other tools available. This is the place to go if you want to know exactly how to use Evernote features correctly.
- Web Clipper: This feature is a really neat little tool. It’s basically a bookmarking tool to help you save web pages by letting it access your web browser data and tab activity. Everything is connected to your Evernote account and you can even browse through your own notes with the web clipper.
If you are looking for an organizer to manage your daily tasks, the free version of Evernote will do just great for you. However, if you are looking for more advanced and professional features, then you can download Evernote and buy a premium subscription. the features that the paid version of the Evernote offers include larger upload capacities, better options for sharing, access to history of your notes, an option to search for PDFs, an ad-free experience, and lots more other great stuff.
As I mentioned before, Evernote is completely free to download. You can download Evernote for your Android device on Google Play store of from App Store for your iOS device. You can also download this app directly from the link below.
I hope you found this tutorial article useful. If you have any questions or any trouble downloading the file, please don’t hesitate to mention it in the comments section.