If you are looking for the best mobile antivirus for your Android phone, AhnLab antivirus is definitely one of your best options. This powerful antivirus has managed to be placed in the AV-Test list for many consequent months and it proves that this antivirus is a great option for mobile security. In what follows, I will examine all the features of this application. Also, you can download AhnLab V3 mobile antivirus for free and with direct link at the end of this article.
Ahnlab V3 Mobile Security antivirus
Since Android OS is an open source operating system, users are allowed (although not recommended) to download files and apps from various sources. While this gives users more freedom of choice, it has some downsides as well.
Many malware has been created that aim at stealing your data or harming your phone and the bad news is, these harmful files know it well how to disguise themselves as a harmless app.
Of course the first thing you have to do is to refrain from downloading stuff from unknown sources. But if you really need to download a file from a source other than the reliable ones, what you need to do is to scan it with an effective antivirus to detect malware before it gets onto your device.
Having an antivirus on your Android phone is definitely a must and without it, your phone would be at risk. You can download AhnLab antivirus to feel safe about what you download on your phone. In addition, a powerful antivirus like AhnLab makes sure that hackers will not be able to penetrate your phone and steal your data.
The reason why we recommend that you download AhnLab V3 antivirus is that the tests have shown that this antivirus is 97.5 percent effective in detecting malware.
Features of Ahnlab V3 antivirus
Here are some of the features that you can benefit from if you download AhnLab V3 antivirus on your mobile phone:
- Low battery consumption
- Low CPU consumption
- Scan your phone in Real Time and even before installing the app
- Very fast in scanning the files and installed apps
- Scanning files and apps with limited accessibility
- Simple user interface and one-click scan feature
- Automatic and simple app update
- Can be used on rooted devices
- Shows details on the permissions of the installed apps
- Clear app and browser cache files
- Speed up your phone by optimizing RAM usage
- Customize features in app permissions
- Set password for different apps
- Hide photos and videos from gallery
- Scan QR codes to detect harmful apps before installing them
- Do Not Disturb mode for all calls and app notifications
- Call blocker features
Download AhnLab V3 antivirus
This antivirus has been downloaded from Google Play more than 5 million times and it has been rated 4.5 out of 5. If you want to download AhnLab antivirus, you can do it directly from the link below. You can also download AhnLab from Google Play from the link below. Once you install this app on your phone, it is recommended that you run an initial scan on your phone by pressing the ‘Scan’ button.
I hope you found this tutorial article useful. If you have any questions or any trouble downloading the file, please don’t hesitate to mention it in the comments section.