Telegram is considered to be one of the most important applications for social networking and one of the best applications for free messaging. Not only through conversations, but users can also enjoy other Telegram features such as Telegram Bots and Telegram Channel or Telegram Groups. In this article, I will explain to you everything related to Telegram channels and how To create a channel on Telegram and how to use it and increase the number of your members.
The channel feature of Telegram has impressed many users from around the world. Telegram allows users to create channels for different users. Entrepreneurs or even ordinary users can create channels through which they can communicate with their customers or connect with friends. The app provides an easy way to create channels, where you can go to the side menu by dragging to the right in the app, then clicking on the new channel option.
What is a Telegram channel?
Telegram channels have many important things, such as allowing you to publish an unlimited number of posts in the channel, and no channel subscriber can post in the channel unless they are allowed by the channel creator and manager. The admin of the channel can publish any number of posts as he likes And at any time.
It is not possible for a subscriber to know the admin of the channel or who created it or his/her phone number. Also as a subscriber, you can’t know who has read each post. Channel admins can send pictures, video, audio, books, Word files, PowerPoint or other files along with the ordinary text messages easily.
The channel’s new subscribers can view all previous messages sent before they subscribe, which makes it easier for you to take advantage of the Telegram channel which are provided for them.
How to create a Telegram channel
In order to be able to create a Telegram channel, you must download the Telegram application on your phone or your device and then create a Telegram account and login. This is the first step you need to take. Here are all the steps you need to take in order to create a Telegram channel.
- Launch Telegram application and open settings. Then, tap on New Channel. (On iPhone, tap on the new message icon on top right corner and then tap on New Channel)
- A new window will be displayed which allows you to identify the name of the channel and describe what the channel will provide to the followers, in addition to the possibility of adding a picture of the channel by clicking on the circle next to the name that has a camera image.
- Now you have to decide whether you want this channel to be public and can be accessed by everyone. It can be accessed by searching for it from the application search feature, or by making the channel special and limiting it to the users you would like to invite through its own link Which is automatically created and shared on the same page.
- Then you can invite the contacts available in your account to the channel.
How to increase Telegram channel members
Following and followers are not only about Instagram and Snapchat, but also for using the Telegram channels as well. In order to bring as many followers as possible to your public channel, there are some of the things you have to do after publishing the channel news on social networking sites or blogs.
- First, advertising exchanges with other channels. This is one of the most effective means to get more followers for your Telegram channel.
- And certainly the content finds its way to spread easily, whether in the channels of the tag or any other social network, provided that it is exclusive and distinctive to stimulate members and subscribers to share with their friends through Telegram.
How to publish posts on Telegram channel
Before searching for the way to get members to your channel, you must know the appropriate ways to publish in Telegram channels:
- If you are looking for an effective way to get new members to your channel, you need to be able to convince visitors to subscribe to your channel, of course it depends on the content you offer in the channel , You should have a point of excellence that motivates visitors to subscribe to your channel and rely on it when you advertise your channel.
- Spread the link of the channel in the accounts of social networking sites, but be aware that the content published in the channel is exclusive and special , not just re-tweeting content from other social networks, because the user will not move to your channel unless there is some new in your channel which they cannot find in the social network they are already using.
- Publish to forums by adding a topic or writing an article in a forum, an introductory article explaining the most useful content that your channel provides in the field of learning English, and thus you will get new subscribers through these articles.
- All of the above may be useful to your channel in the long term. However, if you need a short term result, you can advertise your Telegram channel in different Telegram groups. The idea is that the Telegram groups are now open to 5,000 subscribers. This is a very large number. At the same time , you can periodically publish your channel ad in these groups so the members know what your channel is about and what it offers.
This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)