The most professional monitoring app for kids, employees, etc.
Reports on social media networks such as, Facebook, Instagram, LINE, etc.
- Monitor instant messengers such as, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber, Line, Kik, Telegram, Skype, WeChat, Tinder, Imo, Hike, KakaoTalk, Yahoo messenger, Hangouts, etc.
- Record calls and environment sounds along with monitoring phone gallery
- Access and monitor visited websites
- Instant GPS tracking and location monitoring for kids and the elderly
- Manage and monitor Contacts, Calls, Messages, etc.
- And lots of other monitoring features tailored for your needs.
As you know, the Home screen works a bit differently in iOS 13. Accessing jiggle mode is slightly different than how it worked on iOS 12 and the earlier versions. Now that you have updated t... Read more
For the past few months, a method of spamming Google accounts via Calendar has made the rounds. For stopping Google Calendar spam, Google is working to fix it. A very brief post on Google... Read more
A new strain of malware is wiping the firmware of IoT devices in attacks reminiscent of the old BrickerBot malware that destroyed millions of devices back in 2017. Named Silex, this malware... Read more
Mozilla is publicly beta-testing its own browser-based VPN-like service that can help protect its users privacy while they are surfing around on public Wi-Fi. This move could also give a lit... Read more
CamScanner, a popular app used to scan PDF documents, was reportedly spreading malware. The app has been around since 2010, and it has been downloaded more than 100 million times. As the Rus... Read more
According to a new report from Canalys, the world’s second biggest vendor of smart speakers is now Chinese search giant Baidu. The research firm says Baidu overtook Google to capture 17.3 pe... Read more
A new cryptojacking virus, dubbed “Norman,” has discovered by cybersecurity company Varonis. This virus aims to mine the cryptocurrency Monero (XMR) and evade detection. Varonis published a ... Read more