Spy apps can be used to track a person without their knowledge. Worried about what your kids are up to on the internet? You could install a spy app on their smartphones. These spy apps let you monitor their social media, read their text messages, track their location, and even record their calls. All recorded data is stored online, so you can access it from anywhere.
Spy apps may have been designed so that parents can watch over their kids, but that’s not where it stops. These sneaky apps can be used by boyfriends, girlfriends, family members, or even suspicious employers.
If someone you know seems to know a little too much about your life, they could be spying on you right now.
What You Need to Know Before You Buy
1. You must have access to the target phone. You’ll need to download and install the mobile spy app directly onto their phone, and you don’t need to install anything on your phone or computer. To install spy apps on an iPhone, the device must be jailbroken.
2. You should also make sure that the spy app you’re interested in purchasing is compatible with the target phone and its operating system. Most hidden spy apps, like Underspy, mSpy, Mobile Spy, FlexiSPY, and Highster Mobile are compatible with both iOS and Android devices. The list of compatible devices can be found on the app company’s website.
3. Make sure that the target phone has an internet connection (either cellular or Wi-Fi). Internet access is required to download, install and activate the spy app.
4. You may need to root the target Android phone. Most spy apps work with both rooted and unrooted Android smartphones. However, some of the features, like instant messenger tracking and call interception, are only available on a rooted phone. If you want those features you’ll need to root their phone.
5. Check state and local laws before using a spy phone app. In the US, it is legal for companies to monitor the activities of employees on company-owned devices. Parents also have the right to monitor their children’s phone usage. Know your state or country’s laws before attempting to spy on a cell phone.
Best Rated Mobile Spy Apps
While we are telling you about these spy apps, it’s strictly for you to know what is out there. If you install any of these apps, do so at your own risk. Be forewarned that these apps are not legal in certain states.
Underspy is a user-friendly monitoring software which puts an end to all your worries regarding your children’s safety on the internet and your employees’ productivity. Take a few easy steps to install Underspy on your target device and remotely access all its information using your personal Control Panel. Moreover, Underspy offers 24/7 customer support to help these spies find what they need.
- Record & Monitor Calls
- Spy on SMS and Messaging
- Track Phone’s GPS Location
- Control apps and programs
- Monitor internet activities
- Monitor emails
- Ambient voice recording
- Spy on Social Network Apps
- Access Cell Phone Gallery; You can monitor videos in device gallery as well.
- Disabling the application will require a password if Administrator Access is granted. Now you can make sure your kids will never be able to disable the application.
- Instant messengers are supported without root access. You can view all incoming and outgoing messages without root for WeChat, WhatsApp, Viber, LINE, Kik, Facebook, BBM, Snapchat, Skype, Twitter, and VK.
- Remote SMS command to turn on WiFi and mobile data.
- Support for many web browsers.
- Block specific websites on browsers such as Fire Fox and Opera.
- View app usage time along with app usage history.
- Detect and auto-disable anti viruses or similar applications that interfered with the app performance. You can also contact support to get help with your specific antivirus.
If you are already using Underspy and you would like to update to the latest version, you can contact the support team to get help.
2. Highster Mobile
This spy app is known for its ability to monitor other apps you use on your device, such as Facebook, Instagram, Skype, WhatsApp, etc. It can be installed remotely, and can block any app it’s told to. And you might think that you can cover your tracks, but you’re wrong. Highster Mobile has the ability to access messages and data that have been deleted.
Highster Mobile can also be used to completely lock a targeted phone, which means you could lose access to your device entirely. It works on both Apple and Android devices. It costs a one-time fee of $70 to purchase the software.
If someone is paranoid enough to spy on you, they might be using mSpy. One of the most frightening things about mSpy is its ability to monitor content from apps like SnapChat. It can also monitor your GPS location, and even restrict incoming calls from a predefined number.
mSpy is marketed toward parents who are worried about their child being contacted by someone they don’t trust, and it’s perfectly legal. However, it is possible that the software could be installed by an untrusting spouse or employer who has access to your device.
mSpy also has a bundle kit that provides desktop monitoring too. This means that every device you access could be used to spy on you. And this spy app costs less than $20 monthly.
The name suggests it to be a tracking app but comes with all the best spying features. You can use it to track your phone and also keep tabs on your kids or use it for keeping in touch with your family.
With this app, can monitor SMS, calls, emails, phonebook, web browsing history, GPS location, IMs, get alerts, remotely control the phone, and track your phone in case it is lost, of course. It is actually a cheap solution to monitor kids or employees. It’s user-friendly and whenever you need assistance, the support team is available at your service.
Here comes another popular mobile spy app of 2019 that helps you record the messages of the victim, their call log, monitor IM chats, web browsing history, keylogger, GPS tracking, geo-fencing, and a lot more.
It is capable of running in complete stealth mode so don’t worry, if you want to secretly snoop on someone, this best cell phone spy app won’t let you down. The best part is you don’t need to root the device or jailbreak to make it work.
It offers some nice and intricate features like video preview and capturing screenshots. Some of these advanced features are not being offered by other spying app vendors. It’s a great app when it comes to features but there are some complaints about its functionality.
iSpyoo is the mobile spy app meant to check your employees, protect your family and even deal with cheating partners. Since it is a spying app, it becomes completely invisible.
The distinguished feature of this top rated cell phone tracking app is that it lets you monitor video calls on Viber and Skype too. Other features it supports include location tracking, read text messages, SMS, view call logs, record calls, view contacts, photos, videos, IM chats, emails, and internet browsing history.
There is a free trial version of iSpyoo too. With one account, you can monitor 3 different devices. Cool, right? The only problem is you have to root or jailbreak your device for using most of the features offered by iSpyoo.
Spyera isn’t just an app, it’s an entire smartphone. The app comes pre-installed on various Apple and Android devices, so whoever gives you the phone could be monitoring all of your personal activity.
Spyera software can listen in on phone calls and can use your microphone to listen in on everything else that’s happening near the smartphone. It can even record this audio as it’s happening and store it for later.
Spyera can also track your instant messages and texts, upload copies of the photos you take, spy on conversations held through other apps like Skype, Viber, WeChat, etc., log everything you type, and even use the camera to spy on you physically.
Perhaps the only thing about Spyera that might bring you comfort is that it’s pretty expensive. Anyone who wants to spy on you using Spyera would have to provide the device to have the software installed, and pay a hefty subscription on top of that. To give you an idea, one year of spying costs $389 for a smartphone alone.
Similar to the others mentioned above, FlexiSpy is an app that can be installed on your device to spy on activity. It shares many of the same features but gets worse. Not only can FlexiSpy monitor messages, audio and data, it can spy on your GPS location, passwords, and other apps.
Plus, whoever installed the app can receive alerts for various triggers, and can spy on you in secret since the application is hidden from the task manager.
Premium plans for FlexiSpy cost $68 per month, and the app can be used to monitor both Android and Apple smartphones and tablets.
If you use an iPhone or iPad, then you need to watch out for TheOneSpy. It’s a unique app that specifically targets gadgets that run on iOS, and it’s scary. Once the software is installed, whoever installed it is essentially in possession of everything that happens on that particular device.
All of the data collected by TheOneSpy is encrypted and sent to a web portal where a spy can review it. This means someone could be reading your sent and received text messages and emails, listening to recordings of your phone calls, snooping through your browsing history and more. TheOneSpy can also activate the microphone and camera on your device to spy on your surroundings.
A subscription plan for TheOneSpy isn’t all that expensive. At least, not when you compare it to others out there. Purchasing 30 days of monitoring only costs around $25.
PhoneSheriff is particularly designed for parents who want to keep tabs on the phone and tablet activities of their kids. It is not really a spying app because a child is notified before install it on his device. However, if you want to monitor your child in discretion, its icon feature can be turned off too.
It is not just made to monitor kids but monitor employee activities too. Along with regular spying features, such as GPS tracking, call and SMS tracking, setting alerts, viewing photos, instant messenger messages, etc. this top rated cell phone tracking app also offers significant filtering features like app, website, contact blocking, time restrictions, geofencing, phone locking and more.
Which One Is the Best Choice for You?
It can be pretty daunting to pick the best cell phone spy apps when you have lots of options. Plus, who has got the time to review all the options and then pick only one. The trouble is that if you subscribe to a bad one, you won’t get a refund. Yep, you will be pretty much stuck with it. That’s why it’s really crucial to evaluate your options pretty closely and then pay for one. But don’t worry, we have made the job easier for you. We’ve brought you “Underspy”, the best rated mobile spy app for 2019 that is available for you. This app will best suit your needs. Make sure and don’t hesitate to download it right now. If you face any problem let us know by leaving a comment below.
Start Monitoring Now