- User must agree to install the software only on a device that they own or a device whose owner has explicitly given the permission for installation.
- User needs physical access to the device for installation.
- For cloud-based installation when there is no need for physical access to the device, the user must have the legal right to access the accounts.
- This software is used for monitoring children and employees in order to minimize the potential harmful effects of the internet.
- In case the software is used for monitoring employees, it must be installed on devices which belong to the company.
- Each purchased license can only be used on one device and it cannot be transferred to any other device.
- In order to access the Control Panel, user must have the password which they have chosen in registration.
- In case of forgetting the password to the Control Panel, user can use 'forget password' link to retrieve password through the valid email they have entered in the registration process.
users are not elligible to full refunds unless they have technical issues which cannot be resolved by the Support Team. We believe that most of the requests for refunds can be resolved if you contact our Support Team.Disclaimer: This service is provided to the user by their own confirmation and to monitor children and employees. The law generally requires you to notify owners of the device that it is being monitored. You take full responsibility for determining if you have the right to monitor the device on which the software is installed. Underspy is not responsible if a user chooses to monitor a device the user does not have the right to monitor.